Ha sanyone read this yet?

I understand this is a hot topic lately but I didnt see apost like this yet. I was wondering if anyone had actually read the whole thing about the Assesment from the Department of Homeland Security yet. Here is the link

http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/041609_extremism.pdf

I am reposting this after deleting gmy original because apparently I misinterperated a part of it, but I am still curious as to your opinions after reading it. I'll ask this time without offering my opinion first...lol

AK_aries

Asked by AK_aries at 11:41 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I do think the report is BS. The right-wing doesn't hold a monopoly on extremists. What about all the left-wing environmental terrorists? I think the report is a way to control a certain portion of the population.

Anonymous

• Seriously :53??? People have died when those people who are allegedly trying to save the Earth blow things up and set fires!!! You are truly closed minded and insane if you things that some of those eco-terrorists are harmless. They have murdered people you idiot!!!!!!!!! Leave it to liberals to defend murder once again. At least I don't condone what people like Tim McVeigh did. You however will defend the murders committed by eco-terrorists until the very end. How sad that you cannot believe that there are extremists on the left side as well. Of course, you're probably one of those murdering eco-freaks. I want to preserve the Earth as much as anyone, but I will never take a human life just to do so.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Save the planet??!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• The fact that they are the party of no nothings and that they hate gays and anybody who isn't like them? If the conservatives don't get their poop in a scoop they will be extinct by the time the next generation takes over b/c we have had it with the no nothing party. Suck on that.

If that happens, you and your kind will starve............................

mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 12:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• They are either incredibly brave or incredible stupid to release a report saying unemployment causes right wing extremism when the country has the highest unemployment in years.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 1:36 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My problem with this is they just raise the risk for America to be less secure now. With CIA leaking stuff that shouldnt be leaked how do you think we look to other countries... untrust worthy with secrets. Dumb move in my opinion.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• The libs are scared to death the Conservatives in Americas are going to wipe the floor with them in the next election ... And for once they are right.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:57 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think this is 1. an attempt to turn Americans further away from those with conservative opinions and make them seem unstable. 2. Of course there are whackos like Timothy McVeigh, but all conservatives are not that extreme or willing to cause destruction. 3. What was the purpose of the release of this? I can only see it causing confusion and making us look weak, therefore making us all more vulnerable to terrorist acts.

MamaDiane

Answer by MamaDiane at 8:21 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• All part of a liberal agenda to make all conservatives look like whack jobs. I think maybe some liberals are getting a little bit antsy by the conservative *uprising* lately. The tea parties, more and more people voicing disgust over the way our country is being run.....and they should be scared because I have a feeling that unless they shape up, people aren't going to be so willing to fall for the ol' "hope and change" spiel again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:44 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If the right wing conservatives go extinct, who will you tax to finance your liberal lifestyle while you are out hugging trees and "saving the animals" and not working for a living like real people?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:57 AM on Apr. 17, 2009