• In the Spotlight:

My husband is a pig

He throws stuff at me when he is mad, calls me lazy, calls me cuss words, teels me im worthless, tells my son that he hopes that he doesnt grow up like me, ummm asks me what the h*** i do all day, he fusses at me if i "do the dishes wrong" supposably they cant touch at all, and that his clothes are folded the right way.. what do you think of this ladies... i am pissed!! It is really gettin to me and i just want to give up.... ugh!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:55 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Health

• I'd leave the dishes filthy in the sink. His clothes would be unfolded. They would stay that way until he apologized and learned to speak to me like a human being.
    Anonymous

• You are being verbally abused!
    Anonymous

• Exactly anon. Go on strike then he will realize what the hell you do all day!!! Why does he think that he can speak to you this way? UNACCEPTABLE. Do not tolerate that bullshit!
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 11:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2009

• Stop being a human emotional punching bag. Stand up for yourself and tell him if he doesn't like the way you do things, he can do them himself. BE VERY CAREFUL, he sounds emotionally abusive and it can turn physcial. Another option is to pack a bag for yourself and your son and LEAVE. Get an attorney and file for divorce. This is not a good environment for your son.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:00 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• He told me that If i stopped doing things that he bet he wouldn't see a different... then he told me that if i leave, leave my son and i can go... wtf he is mean.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• difference**
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• he would be single.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 12:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Then go hun. Obviously he isn't in love, so why are you?? Leave him, there are better men out there who will treat you the way that a woman should be treated. He sounds like a complete asshole. I have never understood why women stay with men like this...
    pamelajqs

Answer by pamelajqs at 12:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• when he goes to work pack your shit and your child and go hes a dumbass! i did the same thing i left my husband for the same reasons! run girl!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 12:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• go and then take him to court for custody, your son knows he says these mean things right? unless your son is too young or something. if hes old enough, he can be your witness
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 12:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2009