Do you agree that if you feel the need to bring another person into your..

bedroom, it's probably time to get out of the relationship you are in? Because it's really not going to go anywhere anyway. If a man wants to bring another woman into your bedroom, he is obviously just not that INTO you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Apr. 16, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i dont see how some ppl thing spicing up a sex life mean the person u love and says they love u having sex with another woman....if they really love u they wouldnt want to have sex with anyone else!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• yep
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I agree!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• for certain people it works. some people can manage open relationships a some cannot. i don't do it, but i don't bash others that do.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 12:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Well I think thats the case SOMETIMES. But I wanted to bring a woman into our relationship because I had always wanted to see what it was like. We actually ended up separated over this though so its not something I recommend...for MANY MANY reasons. I almost left my husband for her. Usually one of the spouses ends up liking the 3rd partner more so it rarely has a happy ending for the married couple.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Oh and I LOVE my husband and I'm really into him.
    Anonymous

• NO I DO NOT AGREE. MY HUSBAND IS VERY SEXUALLY ACTRACTED TO ME AND WE ARE IN LOVE!!! IF WE WANNA SPICE THINGS UP NOW AND AGAIN, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE, AS LONG AS HE ISN'T SCREWING AROUND WITH OTHER WOMEN W/OUT ME IN THE BED, THEN IT IS ABSOLUTELY FINE TO ME. DO NOT HATE BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT SEX LIVES THAN YOU!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes. Get a full STD check. too, before spreading the "love"
    Anonymous

• It depends on the couple. What works for one may not work for others. To each their own. I wouldn't but that is because I am a bit jealous.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 12:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• The 3some thing worked quite wonderfully for and hubs. It was a temporary phase we went through but we had a blast! We still talk about it while we make love.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2009