How soon after sex did you think you was pregnant? WHen did you start having signs that you was?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• They say i concieved on january 9th, my boobs started hurting on the 14th ( i knew then)..so 5 days later, if that was indeed the day i concieved..but thats about all i got until 5 weeks when i started getting extremely tired and sick. i tested 8 days before my period and got 3 positives.
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Most women think they're pregnant the day after unprotected sex, LOL! Signs though? That would come around 3 weeks to 2 months I guess. But it depends on the woman.
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 12:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I thought I was when I turned out to be 5 weeks pregnant. I started having symptoms about two weeks later but I already KNEW I was by then.
    thisloveofmine

Answer by thisloveofmine at 12:16 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I started getting signs a month after...tender breasts, nausea and change in bowel movements. However, I didnt test myself until 7 weeks and found out I was pregnant then. I'm sure every woman will be different and have varying degrees of symptoms.
    tinac79

Answer by tinac79 at 1:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2009