hubbies are butts sometimes

So when I got prego I was so sick I couldnt take care of all the paper work so hubby did...well two years almost later we have a mix up with medical bills and I have to find this ONE specific paper right. I go to find it and the filling bin is all tore up!! He has shoved everything in there with no care, all just everywhere..I am a little upset right now! I only have so many days to find the paper and file it UGH...your hubby do this lol?

Bugsmommy1908

Asked by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yup, thats why even when hes home and im not or i am too sick to handle something. it all goes into a pile on my desk and he doesn't touch it. even if its mail he doesn't even open it if it is a bill unless i tell him to open it and pay it then and there. otherwise, he's afraid he'll destroy my system and i will have to kill him. it took me forever to perfect it and make sure i paid stuff on time and budgeted right and all that paperwork has a role in it
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 12:22 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• yeah I am a super perfectionist until I had my son, but now that he is old enough to were I don't need to nurse him to good health (baby him) I have time to focus on these things again and omg..do I have a lot of work ahead of me. Ive been working on it for 3 hours, I got only there folders done out of like fifty lol.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i think my husband is better at that stuff than i am but he is mad at me for talking to a tattoo artist, which makes me upset that he cant support me for who i am and what i love, he is dragging his feet about it behind me with everythin from cutting my hair to the shoes i wear and dont wear, i need some damn support with the things i like
    emleejane

Answer by emleejane at 12:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• exactly...they are butts emlee! :) Just be you, but sometimes we gotta consider them too. I never knew it was hard for my hubby to do the filing, he never told me and if he did I would have taken over it. Sometimes all it is, is a communication gap..hmm.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 12:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• my hubby does it all the time. Even when we are cleaning....just dont ask him to handle anything anymore....I dont no matter how tired i am lol because it pisses me off to have to go back and re do it when it should have been done right
    forgivingmom

Answer by forgivingmom at 12:30 AM on Apr. 17, 2009