Do you like to be called dirty names?? ***No Tender EYES***

So me and my man were doing it...HE CALLED ME A FILTHY WHORE, AND A B****, AND TOLD ME TO F HIM LIKE A SLUT!!! I was totally appalled so I stopped, got off of him, and left the room. Told him to leave the money on the nightstand, since I'm such a whore. I have been with this man 5 years and we have a daughter I have no clue, why all the sudden he thought this was ok, has this happened to anyone else?!?!?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Well actually my husband (been married almost 5 years, together for 12) will call me his dirty whore. Things like that. He likes it that I am "his" whore..no one elses. And seeing as we have been together this long, and will be together forever, if he wants me to be his whore I will! Shoot if he left me some money that would be a bonus!! ahahahaha.....
    Personally I don't think you should take it as a bad thing, he probably just wants a little more from sex. So many people (male and female) in this world are held back in their sexual inhibitions because of unwilling partners. Or they feel as if they will be labeled a "freak" and they don't want that.
    A little kink in the bedroom goes a looooonnnng way!
    BeanIrene1

Answer by BeanIrene1 at 12:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• hmmm... Have you asked him why he said that? and if so what did he say?
    soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 12:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• No, I wouldn't like that. Maybe it was something he was just trying out. You know, guys do that sometimes. Maybe he heard from someone else that it was exciting or something. On a lighter note, I bet he don't do it again! LOL!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Well after I calmed down I asked. He said he thought it would fire me up, and make it better. I said LIKE IN A PORN?? Then he got mad, turned over and passed out. And here I am still fuming, I have to be at work in 5 hours, I CAN NOT SLEEP!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• You did the right thing...but do take the time to ask him what made him say that
    forgivingmom

Answer by forgivingmom at 12:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We have never had a problem in the bed before. I usually do anything that he wants to try, and he will do anything that I want to try! We use toys, and do all sorts of kinky things...but this was a first, and I guess I wasn't ready for it! I just know that I did not like it, and I don't want it to happen again.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:31 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• LOL! Tell hubby he needs to lay off the porn some and if he wants to talk dirty during sex... Name calling should be out of the question! Like I like to tell my husband and we discussed this beforehand to fuck me hard and to cum in me! so yeah.... we are dirty talkers to each other, but never name calling.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Maybe you can talk to him and see what kind of names that are dirty enough for him, but OK enough with you. Sometimes being pushed in a sexual manner, even sexual/mental manner is really good for the relationship. It can truly open the both of you up for deeper communication and understanding of one another.

I mean Ok you don't like whore, but if he said something like "Who's Daddy's little slut?" could you just reply with an I am....or something like that. Obviously he likes it, and you are his woman so it may be something you can try, just with some preset boundaries on what is said.

Always remember though in the heat of the moment, sometimes rules can be forgotten, so if something is said, (from what I gather) he isn't doing it to be malicious or mean, he is simply trying something new.
    BeanIrene1

Answer by BeanIrene1 at 12:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yea, we talk dirty too like that! That is not a problem for me, I like that! I think it was just the names he was calling me. How can I be a whore?? He is only the 3rd man I have ever been with!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• You aren't a literal whore, which is why it is never harming to me when my Husband says it, because I know I am not a real whore. It is about make believe like that.
    My Husband will overpower me and "force" me to do things, even though I know if I truly didnt' want it he wouldn't do it. Which is why preset guidelines are a really awesome thing.

Sometimes men just want their women to be nasty, not a mom, not a friend or a daughter, not their helper....just their whores. I personally am Ok with that.
    BeanIrene1

Answer by BeanIrene1 at 12:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2009