How can I get my daughter to go #2 in the toilet?

she will go #1 but that's it.

stilllearnin422

Asked by stilllearnin422 at 12:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• We were using Pull ups for a long time, but they are a crutch it seems. We have since been strictly using just panties and dealing with the accidents. I make her help clean up her messes, sounds cruel but its not. It has taught her to go in the toilet EVERYTIME, even if she is busy playing. I still use the overnight pullups but that is it.
    ycatstouch

Answer by ycatstouch at 1:21 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Ok we went through this for the longest time and I mean the longest time.. she never had accidents ever.. She would pee on the potty but never poop.. I got rid of all pull ups so she couldn't put them on...She got to the point that she'd hold it in for days if there weren't a pull up for her to put on.. We bought her a great mini potty for her but still no luck. We pushed and bribed and nothing.. I got very sick the past four months and was rushed to the hospital twice so we decided to put it all on hold and not add more stress..Guess what?? Two weeks later we were called into the bathroom and she showed us she pooped on the potty.. It's been almost a month now and she's doing great.. So Maybe let her use the pull ups but keep showing her the potty to go.. I kept asking my little one to please try for us.. I don't know if this even helps you but we waited a long time for her to do it herself too.. Good luck..
    Halsmommy

Answer by Halsmommy at 1:13 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I need the answers to this one .HELP!!
    sexymom1976

Answer by sexymom1976 at 2:06 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• maybe have her clean herself up?
    Clarkebar2

Answer by Clarkebar2 at 8:03 PM on Apr. 18, 2009