How would you take this and what do you think it means exactly?

I do love you. beyond anything, time and circumstance. :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:49 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I would take it as that whomever said it means that they do you love more that any circumstance or and length of time could change. it sould really sweet
    momma2beat21

Answer by momma2beat21 at 12:53 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• LAME!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Were not together anymore so I guess it's one of his tricks to lure me in.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• it means, oh brother he's drunk again and trying to sound smart. Put his ass to bed and let him sleep it off

Answer by admckenzie at 1:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Well, if he aint drunk, high, rolling, on some acid, etc.... Id say he is either a. trying to get into your pants or b. loves you very much and looked up a line on the internet to impress you....
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• True, True... looks like I'm going to google it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If you aren't together anymore, it probably means he'll always love you. No matter what, thru anything.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It would depend on the person saying it, and what their actions had been saying as well. Because it could be anything from a load of crap pickup line to I'm leaving you but I still want to look noble and possibly leave the door open to come back to I know you screwed up, but I still love you and always will, to simply they love you more than they can ever say, and whether they thought of it themselves or looked it up, they were trying to be romantic.

It could be any of those things, but to know which I thought it was, I would have to know the person, the circumstances they said it in, and what their actions were saying along with it.
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Was he saying that when he broke up with you?
    I've heard a lot of people say people told them how much they love them when they break up, the whole, I'll always love you B.S. that makes you wanna whack them and say well why the heck you breaking up then????
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 8:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• wants to keep his option open for a booty call with you
    Anonymous