whats your favorite position?

so some days i like to make love, like the really love kind. but some days i like it rough doggiestyle, or the i guess its called screwdriver or corkscrew. so i dont know if i really have one. i love trying new positions and all. how bout yall?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Supine
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I stand on my head, he holds the bar in our room and does sum crazy shy*
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• what is supine? i like it from the back(not anal) or missionary havent ventured out to much.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i like being on top..
    Anonymous

• supine is a fancy way of saying laying on her back. SO is rough and likes it doggy style. I like whatever he gives me.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:04 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Im all for whatever I can get. I like missionary because he can pound it better and thats what I like. And I like to feel a bit dominated at times (because I am always dominate about everything else) and with him on top he has the control. But we have tried alot of positions and even made one up that I have never seen before. Some dont work for us because my cervix is weird.
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 1:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i have better orgasms on top. cause its like hes hitting it on the inside btu my clit rubs on him so its exciting!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I love being on top. But I also like him being in control.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 1:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• the only way I can get off is if im on top, my clit has to be getting stimulation at the same time and that seems to be the only way
    Breezy1988

Answer by Breezy1988 at 2:04 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have very bad luck when it comes to orgasms. I guess I'm one of the unlucky ones that has to play with herself during intercourse Its always been that way. But I am 9 months prego so the only way for that is if I get it doggy now cause my stomach is so fat. Missionary just doesnt work for me right now. spooning is also nice though but for long periods of time no cause I get leg cramps...LOL im so lucky
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 2:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2009