have you ever????

have you ever cried because you were just so happy you could die, and im not talking about when you first sasw your kid(s), today i was driving and my kids were sleeping in the back and a mixture of everything just made me cry because of how perfect everything in my life is right now, what is your moment of pure happiness, bliss, joy whatever you want to call it!?!?!?

emleejane

Asked by emleejane at 1:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Oh yeah. A perfect mother moment. Yup, there will be plenty more. I do it all the time and my our grown.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• When my son and I were just standing out in the front yard and we heard a skateboard coming down the street and as we looked to see who it was (just assuming it was one of the neighborhood kids) and it was my nephew!, He and my little neice were put into fostercare and I could never get a straight answer as to where they were. It took him 3 years to be able to come and see us. He has always visited since then. He was just here yesterday! But the day I saw him the look on my sons face was priceless and it made me cry.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 1:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• yep, that is what I call a "mommy moment" LOL. Ive had them....Ive had the sad ones too. LOL But overall every mommy moment for me is great.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 2:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My son is now talking and he is 4 we have been waiting so long to hear his sweet voice and now it is here. I get choked up all the time hearing his voice.
    austin.311

Answer by austin.311 at 1:34 AM on May. 2, 2009