Does any one else have a son like this?

My 28 month old son is the most effectionate baby in the world. When we lay down for naps and when Im putting him to sleep at night he has to put his arm around me and fall asleep like that. Arent I the one supposed to be putting my arm around him while he falls asleep lol. He acts all big like hes the big boy and just raps one arm around me while hes laying on his back. Its so funny but hes been doing this for a while now. His daddy doesnt even do that to me so I have no idea where he got that from. I just thought I would share and see if any one else has a sweet little baby like mine.

LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Asked by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Enjoy your sweetie! He sounds like an amazing boy!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My son is the same way. He's 3 now but has always been so loving and soft hearted. Even now, and he always has, when going to bed he has to hold onto me and says "I love you mommy, your my best friend in the whole world, sweet dreams". Now he's talking about how he's going to go to school soon and he says "dont cry when I go to school mommy, I'll be back". I should be the one telling him not to cry! Melts my heart.
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 1:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My sons the same way, just a sweetheart first thing in the morning and right before he goes to sleep, in between he turns into something completly opposite, blows my mind! LOL
    buggaaboo

Answer by buggaaboo at 1:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yeah its just so funny how they act so grown up. My son will kiss me a million times on the lips and I love it cause my friends baby never gives her kisses unless she ask a million times lol. Were attached at the hip, it probably has allot to do with me staying home with him and my husband and I never let any one baby sit for us. Either we all do it togeather or we dont do it at all. That just works for us though and I know mommy and daddy need there own time but were very happy bringing baby along with us. It would just seem wiered if he wasnt with us.
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:27 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My second daughter is like that with me. She is so loving and affectionate. She will just randomly walk up to me and hug my leg, or say kiss and want a kiss. Shes 23 months. Very loving and caring also towards her sister who is 5. If shes crying or upset she rubs her back and says "Vivi ok?" She is a sweety.
    vivianasmom

Answer by vivianasmom at 2:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My little guy is the same way. Sometimes I'll take naps with him and as long as he can toucj=h me he's happy.
    adg0114

Answer by adg0114 at 8:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My son is 28 months and he's the exact same way. He put his arm around me, sometimes puts his hand on my cheek and needs to cuddle right by me. He gives me my kiss goodnight, a little bit of chin...we rub our chins together and also Eskimo kisses. I love this age, he's so sweet. I honestly hope he stays this way for the rest of his life.
    MommatoCJ

Answer by MommatoCJ at 9:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• lol, my dd is 15 months and does this. I love it. I think those late night hugs, or when they just run up and give you a big bear hug are the most adorable things. She also does the pat on the back thing when she knows I'm upset or sick. Which is sooo cute.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:00 PM on Apr. 17, 2009