help please

I was supposed to get my period on the 1st of this month, but nothing. Ever since the 1st though ive been cramping and been feeling so tired. The cramping isnt all the time just once in awhile, and i always feel wet down there. But no blood, just whitish clear discharge. Is this normal if im pregnant? Should i test soon?
Thank you so much
This would be my first child so i need all the advise i can get

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if you are 3 weeks late you should have already taken a test
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 1:14 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I got that way when I was pregnant. I also do this before Im ready to start. But since you havent started yet, take a test! :) possible congrats to you if you are!
    sailfishmommy

Answer by sailfishmommy at 1:15 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Don't freak out but just take a test so you're not freaked. Once you know where you stand, you can think it all out.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 1:16 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If you were supposed to have your period on the 1st, then do the obvious... Take a test.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• yeah you are pregnant but take a test to make sure
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Could be you might have some kind of infection which is stalling your period? which would explain the discharge. When you urinate does it burn? You could have a yeast infection or a bladder infection that is throwing your period off. But like all the above have said right now would be the perfect time to take a test at home. If it is negative you should go see a docter and get checked for any virus or infection you might have. gl
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 2:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• take a test honey if you are pregnant you could be like me i had the saame pain and they found a cyst on my left olvry which was producing hormones for the pregnancy i had the same symtoms as you take a test and either way negative or positive you need to see a doctor

good luck hun and take care
    caseyleemomi2be

Answer by caseyleemomi2be at 7:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Take a test and if you are pregnant contact your doctor's office and make an appointment. My doctor's office doesn't see you until about 8-10 weeks for the first appointment. I recommend buying or checking out a pregnancy book at your library. What to Expect When You're Expecting or a similar book. The books will answer a lot of questions you may have before your first appointment.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:44 AM on Apr. 17, 2009