A reference to Twilight, how would you take it?

So I never told my Husband that I saw Twilight, but I really like the movie and have the "hotts" for Edward like a teenager. (no I havent done anything about it, I dont watch the movie every day or go to the "I love Edward" chatrooms)

The other day he asked if I had seen the movie and when I said yes told me that "he acts towards me like Edward (he messed this up with Eric) acts towards the girl.....' I was SOOO confused.. any ideas on what he was trying to say? Or do you think he was just trying to be "romantic"?

HunnysFarAway

Asked by HunnysFarAway at 1:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Romantic and protective? Don't you mean obsessive and stalker-ish? ;)

Love that movie!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yeah he was trying to say he's romantic and protective IMO. How sweet is that?!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think it was his way of trying to be sensitive and romantic, even if it wasn't done in a very "smooth" way. I would think it was sweet, and that it was the thought that counted :-)
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 1:58 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Romantic and sensitive.

hmmm....I love that movie.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:30 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I know! if you guys like that movie I could recommend some good novels. I am a HUGE romance novel reader, I just love suspense and happy endings. Thanks for the input!
    HunnysFarAway

Answer by HunnysFarAway at 12:25 PM on Apr. 17, 2009