With my first child i had a c-section i want to try having a natural what does everyone think..

when i was pregnant with my daughter they induced me at 39 weeks do to being diabetic. when i have my second child i want to try natural what does everyone think i should do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• I had a c-section with my son and when i have my second i dont even wanna think about going natural, but when i was in labor i pushed for 3 hours and nothing happend so i had to have a c-section and im to weak to stand that pain again! The worst pain by far ive ever felt in my whole life!
    BradleysMommy31

Answer by BradleysMommy31 at 2:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Educate yourself about VBACs, in most cases they are safer than repeat surgery. Find a Dr. that's onboard & go for it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:24 AM on Apr. 17, 2009