I have been bleeding for almost 2 weeks and I am almost 4 weeks pregnant...my hormone levels were high on Monday and I took another test yesterday and am waiting to see if they have dropped or not....would my breasts still be very sore and tender if I was miscarrying?? My daughter is 15 so it has been a long time since I have been pregnant!

mamaE37

Asked by mamaE37 at 2:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• that isnt good you need to get yourself into the hospital or obgyn right now! They can help...GL
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 2:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• She's obviously been to the doc bugs. There's nothing they can do for her when she is this early in her pregnancy to stop miscarriage. It's possible that the bleeding is from a miscarriage and it's also possible it's from something else going on there. Yes, your breasts could still be sore and tender. When you say bleeding...is it heavy or spotting? Clotting?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• How bad are you bleeding? If It's really light then maybe It's just spotting but if you are bleeding it most likely is signs of miscarriage. Make sure that when you go to the bathroom (going to sound gross) keep a close eye on what comes out. When I had my miscarriage I actually had the sac come out in the toilet and then I knew for sure. Then I had really heavy bleeding for about a month afterward. Could be that you could be just one of those woman that have there perios during pregnancy. Some woman have it the whole time and some don't thats why you hear stories of woman not knowing they were even pregnant till the 4th or 5th month and sometimes longer. But no matter how much advice you get here the only way to tell would be your hormone levels. Hope you get through it. take care sweetiee and try to relax and get some rest.
    faithsMoM27

Answer by faithsMoM27 at 2:46 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Um, I don't know if this is the right place to respond to you all but Thank you for your responses! It hasn't been alot more like spotting and there has been no clotting but what worries me is that it is bright red which I know means new blood....So, I guess I just have to wait for the phone call with the results of my hormone levels....hopefully it's coming tomorrow! Might have to wait til Monday....I just went to planned parenthood cuz my insurance won't kick in til May! Thanks again for your responses, I truly appreciate them!!
    mamaE37

Answer by mamaE37 at 2:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Spotting isn't abnormal and LOTS of women have it. If you're not crampy and not passing clots then you're probably ok. I spotted throughout my whole pregnancy and my son is now 9 months
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Ahhhh, thanks I needed to hear that....I remember I bled with my daughter too but I don't remember how long....I just know I needed to be on bed rest for a bit.....so, maybe, that's just what I do when I'm pregnant!
    mamaE37

Answer by mamaE37 at 2:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I had the same thing happen early in my pregnancy, and because it was bright red blood I thought I was misscarrying, but it turns out it was a cyst that was about to burst, hurt like all get out too, but it was small and aside from the bleeding and pain it was completely harmless, my daughter is due in just a few months and wasn't affected by it at all. Good luck!
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• sounds like a miscarrage...umfortunatly...best of luck to you tho...go c ur doc!!!
    melissacoulter

Answer by melissacoulter at 7:49 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• A friend of mine just went through the same thing . They checked her and said every thing is fine She has been spotting and bleeding on and off for about 3 months now. She said this has never happened with her first child . But the dr.s keep telling her it's normal for some women. So I 'm sure you'r fine . I'll keep you and you'r baby in my prayers.
    MOM04LIFE

Answer by MOM04LIFE at 5:32 PM on Apr. 17, 2009