Have you ever meet a Cafemom in person?

Just wondering if any one here has meet a Cafemom friend in person and how that experience went?

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Jun. 20, 2008 in Just for Fun

• You could kinda say I have because I am a member of two meetup groups on, and some moms were referred through cafemom. Personally I haven't yet, but I have no problem meeting someone. Why not?

Answer by NomadSara at 4:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have and she is an awesome person!

Answer by Jessnpat2 at 4:08 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• No...would ya like to meet for coffee sometime. I have never meet anyone named "Anonymous" sound kinda interesting. LOL

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 4:09 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yeah I have ,it was a play date that another cafemom set up but I have known her before cafemom but not the other ladies.They turned out to be really nice women.

Answer by tracey77978 at 4:13 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Not from CafeMom but from other online groups yes. In fact, I met my very best friend of 14 yrs in an AOL chat room. Iw was a loooooong time before we did that, and it was in a public place. He turned out to be one of the most terrific human beings I've ever known. Best part is my DH thinks the world of him too.

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:19 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have. I have found the experience to be very positive, too. Two of the women I have met live in my general area, and the third is someone to whom I had grown very close here, even though she lives quite far away. We just met a couple of weeks ago while I was on vacation, and we had a wonderful time together.

Answer by DivaMomCC at 5:06 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• not yet

Answer by sweetheart4171 at 5:14 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• I have and what a sweetheart she is. Her kids and my kids got along so well.

Answer by dinosaur4mommy at 5:29 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Yes, and we met on one of the groups here a few months ago. It turns out she lives about 5 miles from me. What a fantastic person she is.

Answer by Sarvin4 at 5:44 PM on Jun. 20, 2008

• Nope, the ones I like the most live far away. just joined a group that is in my area,so I am hopeful to meet someone on here in person eventually

Answer by lynn63042 at 5:50 PM on Jun. 20, 2008