adoption/library card??

sounds silly but i owe the library a lot of money yet need to use them for resource and i have owed for over three years the same amount wondering will they allow me to regain library privileges so I can look for adoption materials???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Adoption

• You actually don't owe that much money that they're going to ban you from the library for the rest of your natural life. Pay the 45 dollars and you will be able to borrow materials again. I owed the library MUCH more than that because my husband's car was stolen with books, cd's and movies borrowed from the library inside it. We never got them back and it was so much money I just could not fork it over (it was also really hard times financially.) They ended up having the police issuse me a citation for stealing library materials. I finally paid the amount off to the library and when I went to court the judge dismissed the charges. They still let me borrow library materials.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 5:50 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• oh just pay the library what you owe - geeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzz
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• well, you can go in and look at the materials there in the library, but to check anything out, you'll have to pay what you owe.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 6:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I dont mean this sarcastically so please dont take it that way: but what can you find at the library that you cant find on the net anymore. I always have wondered if people are even using librarys for research anymore?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think you should pay your library fee. It is the responsible thing to do.
    luckyshamrock

Answer by luckyshamrock at 8:49 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• You want to adopt a child but you are irresponsiable enough not to pay the library? Ok. You arent going to get any books from any library oyou own money to. Either pay them or forget it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:06 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• sorry about being vague but i was talking even after paying them because these fees were accumulated when I was younger and irresponsible Iam just hoping they are willing to give back my privileges after paying the fine I only owe 45 dollars.
    KidsDesrveFamly

Answer by KidsDesrveFamly at 1:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Iam just hoping they are willing to give back my privileges after paying the fine I only owe 45 dollars.

why don't you just ask the library?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:29 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• I only owe 45 dollars

What's the amount got to do with it?  if you owe them, you owe them.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Pay the fine. You want to look up things on adoption? As in if you are a perspective parent that is too sad. You know, you will have a lot more money you will owe if you are planning to adot. Try putting a lot of zeros after that 45.
    Anonymous