feeling stupid

I feel stupid right now asking so much is this normal????I mean adoption seems quite difficult help!!

KidsDesrveFamly

Asked by KidsDesrveFamly at 2:49 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Adoption

• You should post all your questions in ONE question so people can follow what you are talking about instead of 5 million one sentence questions
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:52 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I would suggest trying to join some of the adoption groups. There are great resources within them.
    I know Touched by Adoption has just added a public section for some questions
    luckyshamrock

Answer by luckyshamrock at 8:49 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Do you have ADHD?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• No I dont have adhd..thats offensive to me by the way I'd appreciate not asking me such questions because maybe I could ask you if you have an impulse control disorder because you cant keep your rudeness to yourself okay!
    As for the other two who answered me thank you for your advice on suggesting that I keep my questions in a group and giving a suggestion for a resource.Iam trying to go about things in a good way by gathering as much information as possible for my husband who wants to wait wait wait for a while but doesnt fully understand the large amount of time it apparently takes to even get to waiting for a child.
    KidsDesrveFamly

Answer by KidsDesrveFamly at 1:55 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have 2 kids with ADHD & you remind me of them with your posts. whatever.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:08 AM on Apr. 18, 2009

• Ladies.. ladies. Lets be nice here. Truth be told we all get a little ADHD once we have children. I think it's to be able to tune them out when needed and have the stamina to keep up with them. ;o) Now for the serious stuff. When we were going through the research prep part for our adoption I did a lot of googling. Contacted DOZENS of agencies. Read tons of packets. Yahoo has an adoption reach group that is excellent. As well as country specific groups. No question is ever stupid if you don't know ask. Yes making a list of questions will make it easier for us to respond. Some of the best information I got was during web casts with agencies. You'd be surprised how much information will slip out. It took us over 3-1/2 years, 7 agencies and countries before we brought our child home. Not an easy journey but I wouldn't change a thing. We found the child that was meant to be ours that's what matters most.

Mommy2Tamara

Answer by Mommy2Tamara at 9:59 PM on Apr. 18, 2009