HOw can i get my two girls on the same routain

I have a 20 month old and a 8 month old. I just started going back to work and school. There about to start daycare for the first time. so i need help setting a routain.

TxBmtMommy07

Asked by TxBmtMommy07 at 4:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• daycare should set the pace for the two of them...make sure once you get them home you bath them and feed them both...make everything equal as possible in order for their sleep patterns to be the same...good luck
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 6:53 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• The day care will help. All you will need to focus on is bedtime and mornings. Then get their schedule fromthe day care and follow that over the weekends. With the age gap, they will not be on the same routine. The younger one will probably still take 2 naps while the older only one. THe younger may not be on a schedule at all unless he falls into one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:58 AM on Apr. 17, 2009