Am i really pregnant or not?

i'm sixteen years old... i have most of the symptoms of pregnancy... but i've had my period... it'll be 2mths on the 28th of april 2009. am i or not... i need to know!! and i can't talk to my parents yet.

help me!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• have u taken a pt yet??? that should b your first course of action.
    just because u had sex two months ago, doesn't mean ur pregnant...and most of these symptoms of pregnancy are also associated with pms...so chill out for now, unless u have had a positive preg. test...a period is mostly a tell-tale sign that u are not pregnant...dont b discouraged!
    melissacoulter

Answer by melissacoulter at 5:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i would get a test to make sure you can get them for a dollar at the dollar store. But how are you periods is it heavy or spoting? Get a test and you will know for sure ")
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 5:06 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• honey the only way oull know is if you take a test and yes you can purchase one at the dollar store and believe me they work i took 2 from there and they both came out positive went to the docs and they confirmed it...they still work darling and i know you dont want to hear this cause your only 16 but if its positive you need to get your parents involved they may be made a first but hey love you regarless!

in all honesty it could be stress and anxiety cause you did say you had your period and trust me its can be mind over matter you can think your preg. so much that you can convince you mind that its true wich can cause the symtoms...

either way take a test and talk to your parents everything will be okay sweetie good luck okay
    caseyleemomi2be

Answer by caseyleemomi2be at 6:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2009