So what do you make of this Melissa Huckaby?

Beautiful Sandra Cantu, You can see her skipping back home on you tube,I feel as if she (Melissa)is taking the wrap for someone else? I could be wrong but, how can a mom do that to a child?

Gigi1969

Asked by Gigi1969 at 5:15 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I dont know! I dont really know of the whole story but i hope the lady they arrested is the one who did it, so someone else isnt out there free! But i believe in crule punishment. i think if you have 100% proof or the person admits that they did it, the person who committed the crime should be punished the way they did what they did! So whatever she did to that poor family, they should be able to do to her! That is just SICK! I dont see how people (let alone a woman who has kids) can hurt a child! Even if they are bad, they dont know enough to be hurt! I just dont get it! I feel for that family! And for it to be someone of the church! I hope the family can try to pick up the pieces and continue to believe in God, and that this lady will get what is coming to her. God bless them.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 8:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I am sorry but I think if you commit a crime against a child, be it sexual, murder, or extreem abuse you should be exterminated from the planet. You are damaged goods and a waste of oxygen. I don't give a damn what your mommy did to you to make you that way. Children should be the one thing on the planet that should not have to worry about shit happening to them. It is just not right!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Right on Anon! I agree 150%!!!! They will have enough crap to worry about when they become of age, why should they have to worry now? that is our job...and that should only be to if they are sick what it could be do we take them to the dr or wait it out...not to whether or not they are going to be taken from us by some selfish asshole who needs to jump off a bridge or run their car into a brick wall! Why take shit out on kids who dont know any better? after watching this my DD woke up and i just rocked and held her crying telling her "you have no idea how much mommy loves you, and i never want to go a day without you in it" I tell her every day how much i love her. and if anyone EVER lays a hand on her the wrong way...i will KILL them!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 11:30 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• This is far too much hype far too soon- though the public wants a monster to hang, the justice system is screwing up by playing into the game, leaking supposed information {actually NOT substantiated} and looking:
    *not for other suspects, but treating this woman the way you'd profile a MALE suspect of the crime, DESPITE 75+ male sex offenders in the area! What the frick?
    *Her court reaction is essentially one of pain {imagine hearing a child you were close to was hurt and look at her face} every time they mention the horrific details. It hurts her. Why, we don't know.

I saw a rather sickening misportrayal of the case wherein a law enforcer and a psychologist were called experts {well ok, they have some knowledge} in evaluating her, which they did not do, they each gave a basic rundown on a male personality type in her position, which makes a difference. The psych dr is actually a real estate agent too!
    Anonymous

• The psychologist's name is Jeff Gardere, his website might give a better clue about who he is:
    http://www.drjeffgardere.com/
    Or, more appropriately,
    http://www.drjeffgardere.com/realestate_docter.htm
    Anonymous

• I am not sure yet if she did it either. It will be answered when the court hearing is over.
    As far as how someone should be punished. I think that death penality is too good for them. I mean come on they hurt an innocent child. If you just put them to death then that is the end of it
    I would put them in prison for life with no parole and let the people in jail beat the holy **** out of them everyday for the rest of their lives. Then they will suffer as much as they made that child suffer.
    honeyhanvey

Answer by honeyhanvey at 2:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2009