im pregnant!...like, for real, for real?!?!?!? how do i know for sure???

so, i took a pregnancy test yesterday...at like 6 am. n it came up positive...
it was one of those new choice or something from the every-things a dollar store...i keep looking at the lines. asking myself is this real??? im very excited my fiance n i have been trying for 7 mos. now and im kinda stuck in the "yeah right"...stage...should i take another...or do you think its for real. i remember pregnancy as...big round belly and a baby that never slept...im small, no movement in the belly...n im excited, but i guess im afraid its not for real...you know. im about 21 d/p/o...and a week late on my period...what do u think??? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• False negatives are far more common than false positives. Sounds like its really happening. Congrats! You're gonna be a mama!
    SmileyMoo

Answer by SmileyMoo at 9:23 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Sounds like you are pregnant. Even the cheap test are pretty accurate. Do another one if you want, but what you should do is go to the doctor and do a blood test. You will know then for sure, your blood wont lie.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Awesome!!! I am so excited for you!!!
    JenaElliott

Answer by JenaElliott at 7:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2009