For those of you who have been married for more than 5 years. Do you and your hubby kiss often?

Not just a little peck, but full on make out type kissing. My husband and I give little kisses frequently through the day, but never real passionate kissing. Is this normal for couples who have been together a long time, or is it something I should be concerned about?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:18 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• I think it's pretty common... I've been with mine for ten years and that's mainly what we do... small kisses here and there... unless we're in the middle of the deed... then we kiss like we used to do.
    Gremlyn

Answer by Gremlyn at 6:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I haven't been married that long yet, but I remember my parents making out when I was a kid, I thought it was funny at the time, but looking back it's kind of cool that they had that kind of relationship, and as far as I know they still do :)
    heratyc

Answer by heratyc at 6:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I've only been married for 3 years. But my parents have been married for 25 years and they have always been very affectionate. I can remember them kissing a lot, real kisses.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It varies from couple to couple. DH and myself are very passionate people, and still have a very high interest in each other. But that can be partially due to the fact that we have a very strong marriage. Not saying that those will less passion do not have strong marriages, there is so much more to marriage than that.
    The point is, if you're both okay with it, it is fine. If it is a problem for one or both of you, then it is an issue.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 6:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We never were, so we're not now but we're still strong on walking by and patting each other's backsides and rubbing each other other, flirting with touch I guess you could call it. I still find that when I touch him like that after nearly 16 years of marriage that it still turns me on.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:06 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I haven't kissed my husband in over 6 years. No kissing at all. He started chewing tobacco and I won't do it.
    MommyAddie

Answer by MommyAddie at 7:15 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I've been married for 20 years and no we don't kiss like that as often as we used to even though we are still very affectionate with each other. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 7:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• This is normal. We don't make-out any more like we did when we first met. But we do kiss everyday!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:52 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• No, only time we deep kiss is when we are doing the deed or into foreplay.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 7:56 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have been married 22 yrs,and yes we are still on kissing terms. I tell my hubby to kiss my ass everyday. lol
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 8:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2009