Has anyone ever thought about this?

I am pretty new to this site but as much as I love being on here I cant spend to much time on here because my kids.But I see some other Moms on here all day and night. I am not going to say names but I will look back at questions and answers and realize there are some Moms on here that much.

WHAT are your Kids doing all day and night while you sit on CM? Just wondering....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I get on when i get the chance. In the Am while my little one is still sleeping, then maybe while she naps, and sometimes at night when daddy gets home. the internet is kind of like my saving grace. i dont get out of the house much so this is my outside world! LOL but sometimes i dont get on for a few days at a time because i just dont have time.
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 8:35 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• oh here we go. okay for the ones that look like they are on here all day trust me they are not. i get on in the morning for a bit. then i stop and make breakfast and clean for a bit then i hope back on for a bit then i give the baby a bath and play with her. do some more cleaning stop for a bit do you get the picture. i hate it when someone comes on here and accuses us of not taking care of our kids and being on here all day. if you notice that people are on here alot then you must be also. i am on on and off through the day and i may jump on at night when my little one goes to bed if i have the time.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 7:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I too am on here off and on during the day. Not all day! When I know my children are content, fed, playing or sleeping is when I'm able to come on. I don't think any MOM can spend all day on here with out taking care of their kids! It's only CM.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:06 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'm not on alll the time but when I am, I'm at work from 8-2 and most times keep it up but on minimize; my kids are 6.5 years old so wwhen we are home and I'm on, they are playing - no need for me to be up under them.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 8:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I can be on all day because I am at work and my kids are in school and with family. I am on the computer all day for work so it is easy to check in often. Once I am at home I do not get back on unless it is after 9 and my LO's are in bed and my teens are off doing their own things.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2009