Was your child a planned pregnacy?

Were all of your children planned? If so, how long did you try before you got pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well the first was sort of planned. We stopped birth control right before the wedding with the plans that we would let things happen as the would and we figured we would be pregnant sometime in the next 6 months. Well we got a honeymoon baby! I nursed and we decided to let nature space things with the second so she wasn't really planned, but she was if you know what I mean. I think 2-3 years is ideal spacing and my kids are 25 months almost to the day.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 8:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yep, both of mine were planned. It didn't take long for us, a couple months, max.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes, planned by God.
    Anonymous

• Yes I have 2 girls ages 15 months and 4 years they were both planned. I would had them a little closer together if it weren't for at the time we only had a one bedroom house we wanted abigger house before getting pregnant again. With the first baby I was on birth control for 2 months before I decided to get pregnant so I got off of it and it took me about 2 or 3 months to get pregnant with the first. The second I was on birth control went off and of it then I got pregnant with that one I think it also took 2 months. Now we are thinking of another, but we or I can't make up my mind for sure lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 8:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• All three of my kids were planned. One is 9, one is 5 and the last is 10 months old.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Nope, mine was proof the pull out method doesn't work.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:14 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My son was planned. We tired for 6 months.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Both my girls were planned pregnancies. It took us about a month each time to become pregnant but we also did a few things to "help" it along :)
    jokermom

Answer by jokermom at 8:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• first one no the other two yes. But surprises are nice don't you think?
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 8:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes she was...we tried for 16 months on our own then finally got help! It wasnt happening and i was getting really depressed. We did 2 cycles of IUI and on the 2nd one came my baby girl!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 8:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2009