knock knock

we were out in the yard last night.all of a sudden we hear a knock .i didnt know where it was coming from.so we heard it again.it was my dumb neighbor starting her crap again.i didnt know she was home.she parks her car in such a way now that we cant tell if she was home or not.she was in her kitchen window.i could barely see her but when i did she was doing her monkey dance.she got all her friends to gang up on me and drive down the street and beep.the thing is she is going to go down the street and tell everyone that i was waving at her when she was trying to get her son in the house.she clearly covers her self to make me look bad and her look good.ive tried to ignore her ..it doesnt work.i am now so mad at my husband for not doing anything about this i told him we should have moved along time ago.i have no friendly neighbors because all the lies she has told them,so i keep to myself.and this point i dont know what to do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Health

• What, you are talking about monkey dancing and waving? LOL Just ignore the lady, why let folks get under your skin. Tee hee hee

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i was just reading in the section (just for fun)if any one ever wants to get revenge??????well thats how i feel now likw i just want to get revenge...
    raineydays377

Answer by raineydays377 at 8:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If she wants to be so rude, do it back. Fight fire with fire.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:20 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• example
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:30 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• You are feeding the fire by letting this woman get to you. I always say "kill em with kindness" they cant l take it. Smile and wave and dont let her know your watching her "monkey dance". She has a mental problem it seems. Keep your family happy and dont let her get to you.
    tramar47

Answer by tramar47 at 9:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2009