How would you feel if you were told you could never push out another baby - you had to have C-sections always?

Because of a risk of tearing (again) that they may not be able to fully repair.

ExenoRainbow

Asked by ExenoRainbow at 8:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in General Parenting

• Hell I would just love to be able to carry another baby who cares how it comes out! I can not carry another baby and was told I would never make it anywhere near my due date. And each child would come earlier and earlier...my last was born at 26 weeks....So just Thank God you can have kids and don't worry about how they come out.
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'd go w/a C-section then. I tore really really bad, so I'm debating on if I want a C-section with my next baby or just do vaginal again.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 8:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I've had all 3 of my kids Csection. First was an emergency and the last 2 were repeat. I don't feel bad about not delivering them "naturally". Doesn't effect me at all. And No, I don't think I missed the expierience of vaginal delivery at all either. IMO.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 8:17 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'd risk tearing.
    keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 8:50 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I would get a second opinion and make an informed decision!
    brannen

Answer by brannen at 8:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'd have a c-section then. It's not like you can't have kids any more.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I do not know I had 3 and soon to have the 4 and I do not want a C section and they are telling me now I'm may have to get one. Bu if I do not and want to have more kids then I would just have to get the Csection, But I do not think we need more so I who not do it cause I LOVE VAGINAL DELIVERY.
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:58 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Woudn't care... I'm NOT having more! If I was, I'd just have a C-section... no big!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:59 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I had a vaginal then a c-section, either way you have a BABY at the end, so just go with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It depends how you feel about it. I would definitely go for a second opinion maybe even a third if it were me. For me, having a c-section was terrible and I'm going for a VBAC this time. I know it's not quite the same thing but I really wouldn't wish a c-section on anyone.
    Xynyth

Answer by Xynyth at 9:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009