Why can't people just answer the question..

without asking a damn question themselves? I'm so sick and tired of seeing folks asking questions including myself to only see folks respond that way to get their daily dose of drama? It could be about a 4 year who was supposed to be napping but was in his baby sisters crib playing and they will ask"Your 4 year old STILL naps?! Mine stopped at 3!" Well good for you, now can you just please answer my question?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• HALLELUJAH! someone sees it the way i do! some of us come on here for a nice conversation with other moms, or to get answers for a little question, and it turns into a huge dramafest! constructive criticism is all well and good, but i dont understand the downright rude answers. if you cant do anything but insult the asker- dont answer.
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 8:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• hmmm i dont know if the question is a little vague i will ask a question to get a better idea of what they are talking about but thats it.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• those are tips and there experience you can use as an example get your head out of you butt .And stop asking questions you dont want answers too then
    hush84

Answer by hush84 at 8:35 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Just venting and to let you know, my question was very clear. It did NOT require this person to ask a question back. Just wanted to state her lil opinion to try and start crap and get her drama for the day.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I love to answer question but I do not answer if the question seen like it's a lil girl playing on here. A question that maybe LD to me may not be LD to someone else so I try to be nice. But if I see someone who is not nice yes I would say something and do not care if they report me lol
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• well qwhat was your question?
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Hush would you like to me to paste the URL here so you can see the question that was asked? It didn't require her response with asking me a question, it wasn't required of your smart a** answer either. You are just assuming and I see you are another person who likes drama. I ask questions because I  WANT answers! Read what I wrote! What I don't want is to be asked a question back! That doesn't help me at all! It also doesn't help when people like you just want to be rude for the sake of being rude. Just be a grown woman and mother and answer a question if you can help, don't ask 1 yourself or feel the need to be rude. This isn't HS.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• http://www.cafemom.com/answers/179964/What_would_you_do_if_anything
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think that the mother who are rude on here is having a bad day or something is not right at home so they get on here trying to be rude so they can feel like they did something lol
    Mz.PhatPhat

Answer by Mz.PhatPhat at 8:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I don't mind them asking a question, like if they want to have a little more detail, but I had this freak answer one of my questions in relationships and she wrote 5 freakin pages of replies arguing with me over how I was. She just kept assuming the whole time no matter how much I explained it to her. Finally I just deleted my damn question since she wouldn't stfu. I can't even believe some people actually do that. She was determined to prove to me that I was what SHE thought I was. She blew my question way out of context, and sounded like the biggest, prideful, moron I've ever seen on here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:21 AM on Apr. 17, 2009