wow is it just me?

or do people seem extremely bitchy on here today? gosh already its wearing me out

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I'm going back to bed if this is how it's going to be all day. My grandma used to say "go poop and get the griping out of you". It's a New Moon so maybe that's the problem for some.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• hakuna matata, lil' mama!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 8:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Damn, I just now got on.and I don't wanna be in a bad mood today so thanks for the warning! Lol I'm gonna go check the groups now lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 8:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• well mama moonsong what the hell is that supposed to mean? hakuna matata what kind of crap is tthat? cant you just answer my question. LMAO i am just playing. lol i thought i would try to be bitchy too just to fit in. its not me though im in too much of a good mood today
    hakuna matata hmm now i forget what that means i have to go watch the lion king now. lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 8:52 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• HAHA maybe they woke up on the wrong side of the bed! there is no reason to be bitchy in my area...the sun is shining and the weather is nice...FINALLY! but my baby girl just woke and it sounds like its going to a 'fabulous' day! gotta go!
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 8:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• babymaddy same here sun is out its supposed to be almost seventy degrees. and for those of you who know that we are looking for a house i think we may have found one. we look at it this weekend. woo hoo happy days. hope everyone has a good one.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yay! I'm so happy for you Jodi! Hopefully you get it! And hakuna matata, it means no worries! For the rest of your days....haha I love the lion king
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• yea thats what it means lol and i hope we get it too we havent seen it yet but it sounds really nice three bedroom ranch style two car garage in the country. i called and we go see it this weekend. its only ten dollars more a month then we are paying now and its rent to own option.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:17 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Awww, I love posts like these! You ladies make me smile and feel good about starting my day off right. {{{HUGS}}}
    And TGIF!!! ♥
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Oh Jodi I am so happy for you!! I hope everything works out!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2009