isnt it funny?

how babies think that other babies are babies? lol let me explain.
my daughter is a year and a half and she will see a baby (same age as her or older) and go "awww a baby" like she is just soooo much older. i think it is soo funny. i wonder how old they think they are? lol

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 8:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Killian does the same thing. He always says "oooohh baby". And if the baby is crying he gets all worried. Its really cute. He thinks he is a big boy now. (Of course I think I will encourage the big boy behavior ;) )
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 9:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I just had this conversation with the little girl's mom whom i babysit! She calls every kid a baby and she is only 2! It is cute, because if you try to say no they are a kid like you, she says NO BABY! LOL
    babymaddy

Answer by babymaddy at 8:53 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Lol Chloe does the same thing,she will see a baby and say Awww baby! Then she wants to hold them. and my niece who is 5 told me the other day that "a looooong time ago when she was little that she liked hannah montana" and she liked hannah montana a month ago. She also tells me that she used to be a little baby like chloe, but of course that was forever ago! Lol
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:12 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My DD does the same thing! Even kids that are older then her...she will be 3 in June....That and every baby boy is "Parker baby" Parker is my 8 month old son...
    mere417

Answer by mere417 at 9:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My dd did that at the park and I was pretty sure the "baby" was at least a year older than her! Silly kids. And she has to touch the baby. "nice baby" and rub their heads.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 17, 2009