How can I tell what I'm having?

LOL. I know it's silly, but do y'all know any old wives tales to give me a clue of what I'm having. I'm 13 weeks, baby is low & has a 160 heartbeat. I haven't been sick or anything. What do u think?

Mommycakes06

Asked by Mommycakes06 at 9:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• According to wives tales, if you carry low its a boy, if you carry high its a girl.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:23 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It looks to me as if you are carrying a boy! Im really good when it comes to guessing! :) GL and let us all know when you find out!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i would guess a boy. i carried my son really low and everyone also always guessed that i was having a boy
    CassCass

Answer by CassCass at 9:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• well when I was preggers with my dd her heartbeat was 160 and I was carrying her low, everyone said I was having a boy! I am now carrying my second girl whose heartbeat was 167 at the start and dropped to 142. The only way to know 100% is to have your baby!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i also carried my dd low like anon 9:13..... the baby i;m carrying now is low, but not as low as my dd was, idk what it is yey, i go Monday to find out
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:39 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If your butt gets huge and your stomache starts to look like a road map, IT"S A BOY! If you mantain your same size besides your baby bump, IT"S A GIRL!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 17, 2009