What would you think?

No period since Jan 11 and then for the past 6 weeks i have had acne some light spotting and menstral cramps like crazy and my uterus is having what feels like muscle spasms but they dont hurt and the cramps dont hurt either and because of the cramps i keep thinking that my period is coming but it never does. i took a test when i would have been 1-2 weeks pregant. i have no other signs though. no getting sick and well my boobs have been a lil tender every now and then but not really sore.and my chest is always burning from acid and ive never had heartburn before in my life.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:15 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You need to do another test. Your first one was probable too soon.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:17 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Okay so whats the question? What did your pregnancy test say? If your bleeding and its just light, that could be your period. I always thought I was pregnant because after I got off of the depo I would only "spot" for about a day, but I went to the doctors and they told me that it was indeed a period. With any form of bleeding, its a period. If you haven't had a period since January you would be around 13 weeks right now and deffinately would show up on a test right now. Only way to know for sure is to take a test!
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:18 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I would take another test. Morning sickness usually starts around 6 weeks, but not everyone has it (I didn't.) It takes 12-14 days for your body to have enough of the hgc (pregnancy hormone..I'm somewhat dyslexic so that might not be right..) to test positive, so 1-2 weeks might not have been long enough for the hormone to react with the test. Otherwise your sympoms sound about right. Take a test, if it's negative, talk to your doctor, because you should be having your period on time. It could be a medical problem... my sister has polycistic ovary syndrome, and doesn't have her period more than two or three times a year.
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I would take a test.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 9:22 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I would think your prregnant.Ive heard of an irregular period but thats a lot of months. Def need to take a test n go 2 the doctor to get a more accurate one 2.If you are preggers..congrats!
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2009