...............

ok last night i had a brownish blood and then it quit and nothing more what could it be

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:27 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• it could be the start of your period. I regularly have first brown spotting, or flow, and then it turns to red.. When was your last period? And how close to your next one are you? If you're pregnant, it could be a burst blood vessel (that happened to me at 6 mos...freaked out, lol..but it's not always a big deal..)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If your pregnant defenitely(idk if i spelled it right)get it checked out, just to make sure its nothing serious.It could just be spotting, some pregnant women do get that...if your not its either the start of your period or the end.
    Desi2Sweet

Answer by Desi2Sweet at 11:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• it could be implantation bleeding!! I had it with all 3 of my boys before I found out I was pregnant.....
    luvbabies3

Answer by luvbabies3 at 1:58 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• well my last period was in march for 2 days.....jan and feb didnt have one at all....took a pg test and came back with faint line. and now its spotting and nothing since earlyer at 9am
    Anonymous