Do you like to

Do you like to read your local Newspaper? I do.

sweetmom1007

Asked by sweetmom1007 at 9:30 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes, and thank you for reminding me....(I consider Local to be my hometown paper...I hear whatever's in the news where I live through my inlaws, so I read the paper from where I grew up online...been a few weeks though.)
    BisketLiss

Answer by BisketLiss at 9:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I would like to but don't get the chance that often. But one day I did sit down for a few mins and browsed thru it only to turn the page and a picture of my kids in the paper! I was so surprised and excited, their class had took a pic for some activity they were doing and I never knew. So now I do try to skim through it.
    LadyEb

Answer by LadyEb at 9:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• read it every morning
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 9:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Usually on Sundays. During the week, I check the local news online. And I also check my old hometown news online often. Then that makes me sad because I really want to go back there :(
    CookieMom108

Answer by CookieMom108 at 9:52 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Sometimes and others I would line the bottom of my bird cage with it. Small town papers control the information sometimes.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i used to deliver newspapers, 600 daily & 700 sunday. if i never see another paper for the next 10 life times it will be too soon...lol. :)
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes! Love it. Read it every morning.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 1:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I try to, I just find it hard to find the time to sometimes.
    lvnmygrlz

Answer by lvnmygrlz at 11:15 AM on Apr. 25, 2009