Endometriosis, after pregnancy?

I have struggled with endometriosis for several years (and 2 surgeries). Pregnancy takes away the symptoms, but now i'm about to have my baby. When my cycle continues, will it be back full force? I have heard so many different takes on this, from books and doctors and web searches. Do any of you have personal experience? I must say, I'm praying it lessens or completely disappears. I'm ready for a life without thaty particular agonizing pain.

mama_moonsong

Asked by mama_moonsong at 9:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well i've always heard that it can come back full force after having a child. I ended up getting a hysterectomy when my second child was a year old
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I've had endo for 5 years and pregnant with my first. I've also heard it can come back full force, which im really hoping it doesnt, for both of us. Good luck
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 10:58 AM on Apr. 17, 2009