Do you feel fat?

How much do you weigh?

I weigh 135lbs and I feel fat. But sometimes I look at someone who weighs 150lbs and they don't look fat at all.

So-
how much do you weigh, and do you FEEL fat?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I wish I was 135. Hell I'll take 150. I'm not going to say how much I weigh but it's a lot more than that. Not obese but could stand to lose some weight. I feel fat every day. Was always a chunky woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I weigh 150lbs. I am 5'3" tall. I feel huge. People tell me all the time that I don't look fat, but I wear size 13 jeans and DD bras. So, I am fat, I just dont look it because I'm big all over.
    1and1make3

Answer by 1and1make3 at 9:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yes especially when I sit down and feel that 3 inch tire hanging over it makes me feel disgusted.
    But I know it is up to me to do something about it. Right now I weigh 161lbs. 3 years ago I weighed 140lbs they slowly crept up :( (the pounds that is)
    I'm 5"5'
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i weigh 155 and yes i feel fat
    alleykatt28

Answer by alleykatt28 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I weigh 130,but trying to lose15lbs. I do feel very fat.So I am right there with you sister.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• im just going to tell you that you are an idiot, and stop before you hurt yourself and become anorexic. I weigh 247 pounds, Im 5 feet and 6 i inches. I stopped drinking soda and lost 3 pound in about 2 and a half weeks, I am 2 and a half months pregnant too. You guys are not fat!

I dont wear bikinis and I dont go tanning, and I feel a little uncomfortable sometimes, but who cares, I dont. If I want to lose weight I will. I gained all my weight from birth control, 80 lbs. And then I gained about 20 from being depressed that I gained that much. I went and saw a nutritionist, and she is helping me. I dont go to the gym, I just walk a bit here and there, and Its working.

You people are gross, why do you all want to look like rails anyway? I was thin about 4 years ago, I was very thin, it was gross. I want to wiegh about 160ish I will look and feel fine. But I dont want my hip bones and ribs to show.
    MammaBella

Answer by MammaBella at 10:20 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• there is such a thing as to skinny im sorry .
    but im about 180ish now but im also 9 months pregnant and have gained about 30 some odd lbs im also 5 ft 9
    ya i feel fat but that is because im pregnant .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I do not know how much I weigh. Probably about 140 or so. I am 5'3"... And yes, I feel very fat. I am working out every day and watching what I eat... my birth control doesn't help... stress doesn't help either.

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:31 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• hey,I'm sorry,but I am 130 lbs,but I am also only 5ft tall.I need to do something,My cholesterol is very high,and according to the weight guide lines I am overweight. I have just started cutting back,and doing some brisk walking,atleast 3 times a week.
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• There is a difference between fat and obese mammabella. You say that none of us are fat, but my doctor even told me that I was overweight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2009