What do you think of Kate Gosslin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't watch the show because when I did a couple of times I found her to be very bossy to her husband. Treats him like a kid too. Don't like her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• when I first started watching I didn't like her she was so uptight and snappy to jon but I think she has gotten better over the years. I still think she should relax and not be so worried about clean. Of course Ive never parented so many so maybe its a necessity. I think she is a loving good mom.
    Lyndall

Answer by Lyndall at 9:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• She can be annoying at times but having 8 kids and being a SAHM, I don't blame her. I know I can get annoying too. I notice that everything that Jon wants to do, she doesn't want to.
    azn_ladie82

Answer by azn_ladie82 at 9:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think she is just a normal mom who is trying to do her best for her family. Yes she is infront of a camera everyday, but she still stays true to who she is even if she is a little bossy and a neat freak. I think it would be better to be a neat freak rather than a slob anyway.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• She's a bit bossy and uptight, but like everyone says, it's probably a result of having 8 kids and not much control over many things. I just watched a new show on TLC called Table for 12, and it's about a couple who has 10 kids: 12 yr old twins, 10 yr old twins and 4 yr old sextuplets. One of the sextuplets has cerebral palsy. Granted, the 2 sets of twins are old enough to help out a lot more than Kate's twins, but the dad has a lot of patience and a great sense of humor, and the mom seems really patient and calm. When the parents are interviewed, they don't snap at each other or make off-handed remarks the way Jon and Kate do. Then again, I only have 2 kids, not multiples. I really shouldn't judge. It can't possibly be easy with that many kids.
    KatCh

Answer by KatCh at 9:55 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• She is not my favorite person,I think she is also bossy.I don't watch the show at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I hate the bossy side of her. I love the show though, and there are moments they capture her being really loving to the kids and laughing...I like seeing her in that light. I know they say they keep everything real, but I would like to see more of that side of her in the shows. I think she wouldn't have so many haters if they'd show both sides. Yes, that many kids is stressful, so she's going to flip out sometimes, but I think there's more to her than that.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Very organized, very clean, a total drama queen, I think Jon is a saint putting up with her because some of the stuff she says to him is really bitchy. I would love to know more about the issues she has with her parents. How people with all those grand kids can have nothing to do with them is beyond me.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:19 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I didn't know she had issues with her parents. Do they not talk or something?
    KatCh

Answer by KatCh at 10:24 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think that if cameras were to follow me around all day, they could definitely cut it to make me look like a controlling bitch too. Of course if I had 8 kids, I would probably be MORE bitchy and controlling than I am now. :)

Cavalrybaby02

Answer by Cavalrybaby02 at 10:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2009