long nails tacky?

does anyone think for the mom to be having long nails at her baby shower is tacky?

i dont think its tacky because she doesnt have the baby yet so there fore its simply having long nails..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:01 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think that my natural long nails are tacky. I only use clear polish though, don't like colored. One thing I would say is that you have to be really good about using that nail brush to keep them clean, especially if you are changing lots of diapers. That's the only drawback that I can see....cleanliness.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 12:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Long nail in general look tacky. Especially when painted.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think long nails are tacky and gross. Medium length look way more decent and natural.
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 10:05 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• It depends on how long they are. If they are fake ones that never got cut down then yes that is tacky and the polish makes them worse. Not to mention once the baby is born they can scratch the baby and all kinds of stuff so its better to change them now to get used to short ones.
    brailynsmama08

Answer by brailynsmama08 at 10:06 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• personally I think really long nails are tacky looking
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 10:07 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• depends on how long they are.. and why is it before they have a baby it's ok?
    I think if they are so long they make me wonder how they wipe their butts... then yes! Thats tacky!
    alleykatt28

Answer by alleykatt28 at 10:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have had long natural nails for years and I always keep them painted and they look fabulous. 

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:09 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Yeah, long nails in general are kind of tacky.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• anything longer then natural looking is tacky and trashy. eww. its like I don't know how women can get fake nails put on then not cut ANYTHING OFF its like uh really????
    amy31308

Answer by amy31308 at 10:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Long nails on anyone are tacky. It doesnt matter your age or how many kids you have. And they are gross, think about all the things that get stuck under there. Yuck.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009