Report: Dodd Receives Early Donations From Just 5 State Residents

Does anyone live in Connecticut? This seems very fitting to me since he was the one that put in the wording for AIG to get their bonus' and then turned about face, pretended he knew nothing, and blasted AIG! Crazy Man!! Do you think he will get re-elected?

Also, a little off topic, do you think Polosi should or will get re-elected?

I think Bi partison relations would go along way if these 2 and Frank were ousted!!

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 10:21 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I'm hoping someone duct tapes Pelosi to a chair and hijacks her campaign committee so re election isn't an option.

I'm amazed Dodd found ANYONE to give him money. I guess those people wouldn't make it onto the Homeland Security's threat list, because they're too brainwashed to have an opinion.

Unless they are his relatives?
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 4:19 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 10:22 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Why don't you post about republicans too?????? Boehner,Cantor....... they  did get some money from AIG and from banks bailed out by Government.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Better yet, anon, why don't you post a question about them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• According to what I read, there will be plenty of new faces in 2010, many not yet even heard of.
    Dodd, is rumored to already know that he won't be re-elected. Pelosi will be a tough one.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Also, a little off topic, do you think Polosi should or will get re-elected?

I think she should be thrown out on her ear and then deported to some deserted island to live off the land, if she could. (If not, oh well, too bad, so sad.) She is evil, un-American and dedicated to ruining this country as much as she can as fast as she can. The thought that she's 3rd in line if something should happen to the President and VP is terrifying. Much as I dislike Obama's handling of things, please God, grant him a long and healthy life! The alternatives at this point are too horrible to imagine. Biden is an empty suit and Miz Nancy would be single-handedly running the show in less than a week. It would presage the complete and utter disintegration of the Constitution, and the collapse of America into a third world country overrun with illegal aliens and terrorists.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Voting her out would be enough for me. No need to send her to an island. I think they should just record "Drill Here, Drill Now" on a 24 hr. loop and pipe it into her house / car / office. Oh, wait. Would that be considered torture? Well, if so, a padded room might best suit her needs.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 10:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think Pelosi has a very good chance of being re-elected, but she won't be the speaker anymore.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I didn't post a Republican Q b/c THIS was current event. THIS story just broke. And DODD is the man the wrote in the legislation. I didn't say anything about him accepting money.......I see you are capable of typing. Is reading comprehension your difficulty?

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 11:13 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Dodd's days in Congress are nearing an end.. YAY!!

P-lousy, will probably be re-elected unless another liberal runs against her. Too many liberals in her area that vote primarily along party lines for her to get the boot. That would be the HAPPIEST day ever, if she was voted out. Just listening to her makes me want to puke. She could very well be the definition of liberal loon. Can I enter that into Urban Dictionary.com? lol
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:28 AM on Apr. 17, 2009