anyone know any fun or even silly ways to try n figure out if its a boy or girl???

im almost willing to try n e thing! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• We tried two, just for fun....the first is to pour about a tablespoon of draino into the toilet and pee on it. If it turns pink it's a girl, blue for boy. The second is to take a locket (or any other necklace), hold it over your belly. If it goes in circles, it's a girl, and if it goes from side to side, it's a boy. They're not scienfic, obviously, but they're fun to try!
    atardino

Answer by atardino at 11:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• none of them are true but you can google it .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 10:35 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• We do the pencil test ,where you stick the needle in the eraser,and thread through it.and hold it over the moms belly,and if it goes in circles,it is a girl,across a boy.It probably is just a coincidence,but it has been right every time we have done it. I done the test on my daughter,as soon as she found out she was pregnant,and it said a girl,we went to the OB the other day,and I am having a grandaughter,I am so excited.Good luck
    Val504

Answer by Val504 at 10:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• there is the carrying low if its a boy and carrying hi a girl, the point narrow- boy, round and shapey- girl, the boys heartbeat is slower than the girls, some ppl spot and have morning sickness with girls, boys you dont have morning sickness... there is a ton!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i carried my dd low anon AND the boys heartbeat is faster
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If your butt gets big and your stomache starts to look like a road map, It's A Boy! If you maintain the same size with the exception of your baby bump, It's A Girl!
    Rachel24517

Answer by Rachel24517 at 11:10 AM on Apr. 17, 2009