When is the best time to start potty training my doughter

My doughter is 18months old and im not sure when i should my fiance says start her now

what do u think ?

Kristina22674

Asked by Kristina22674 at 10:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• now... start in the morning, take her in there as soon as you wake up and wait til she potty's then congratulate her. then let her know to let you knwo when she feels like she has to potty. She will understand after you tell her go tt in the mornning, and then yay! & tell her let you know when she has to do that again okay.. hope that helped
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• My daughter trained with great success at 19 months. Check out the Potty training moms support group on CM. There's a permanent post there on the 3-day method, which is what we used and I highly recommend it. It sounds gimicky, but it's not... I took my daughter about a week to be fully trained during the day.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 11:03 AM on Apr. 17, 2009