How do you know when you are in love?

What are the things you look for or w.e?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:02 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• You'll know when you're in love. If you have doubts, more than likely you are not.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• When you just can not see your self with out this person in your life..That is true love

Answer by louise2 at 11:11 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• For me, it was when I got with him and never wanted to be away from him. And when I was away from him, all I could think about was him. And I actually find myself WANTING to do things for/with him. I'm not just doing them because I have to or because it's what I am supposed to do. And I know it sounds cliched and stupid, but he really did make me look at the world in a totally different way.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 11:14 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• When you're in love, you have no doubts that he is the one you want to be with for the rest of your life. You're willing to make sacrifices to be with him or for him, willing to work things out no matter how bad things get, want whats best for him, and doesn't matter where you are you feel happy if he's with you. But you have to love yourself first before you can love someone else. If you feel all those things for someone that abuses you or mistreats you, then that is more like being infatuated.
    youngmom3525

Answer by youngmom3525 at 11:16 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think all that is hogwash. So many ppl "know they are in love" and it turns out to not be true love. Same for not seeing yourself without that person. Stalkers feel that way about their prey and that's not true love. Personally I wonder if there is such a thing as true love. I know there is "now" and I know there is the feeling of admiration, respect, yearning to be with someone. Put them together and you might have something. IDK. I've thought I was in the real thing before but looking back I think it might have just been gas. Just accept the positive of what you experience with the person you are with and if he feels the same back then embrace it and accept it as whatever you want it to be for the moment. IMO that's all we can do, enjoy the moment with someone we enjoy being with and who shows us respect. It helps if they can make us smile, too!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:16 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I knew I was in love because I would never want to be apart from him. I would do anything for him. It hurts me to see him hurt. I have more feelings for him then anybody. I see myself withhim forever. He is not only the love of my life but my best friend. I can tell him anything we can talk about anything and are always understanding of each other and each others thoughts. I always feel safe and cofortable with him. He can put me in a good mood when no one esle can. You just know when you are. Sometimes its hard to put into words also.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 11:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• You just know....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• when you can accept someone & love them w/ their faults and ALL & nothing you would change about them. When the thought of your wedding day, or first date still brings a tear to your eye. when just thinking how much you love them brings a tear to your eye. You know it when your in love, you just do. If you don't have the overwhelming feeling, then your probably not in love.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:46 AM on Apr. 17, 2009