that would you do if your current husband left you and got a other girl pregnent? also while you are still married and pg with their baby? and now won't answer any ? you asked him.

jennloves

Asked by jennloves at 11:24 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• So someone else is pregnant AND your also pregnant? Oh wow honey Im sorry. I know there's always different circumstances in each persons lives but if it were me in the situation I would leave him. Infidelity is just something I can't tolerate....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I would say he is a worthless piece of garbage and wouldn't waste my time on him anymore. I don't see the point in wanting someone who doesn't want you back. I think everyone can do better than that. I think you need to get into counseling immediately so you can move on emotionally from this whole thing. But I also think you need to get divorced as soon as you can.
    DDry

Answer by DDry at 11:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• What would you do if your current husband left you and got a other girl pregnant?  I would file for divorce.

also while you are still married and pg with their baby?  and now won't answer any ? you asked him.   No brainer I would file for divorce.  The skank could have him. 

Anonymous

• Since he was unfaithful you can divorce him in God's eyes. If you want to work it out. You are a better woman than I. Turn to God, and he will help you both through this situation. I can understand your predicament. Wow. I would consult God. Only he seems to be able to help in these situations.
    mo2a27

Answer by mo2a27 at 11:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Wow. I am so sorry that you are in this predicament. What a loser that dude is. First things first, I would not have sex with him. No need in getting any nasty STDs and taking a chance on harming that baby. Then I agree...consult God. He will definitely help you. I don't think there is a right or wrong here. I personally would divorce him SO fast (well, fast as my state allows because they will not finalize a divorce while a woman is pregnant, no matter what the circumstances), but just as soon as possible. But that may not be right for you. Only you and God can decide that for you. I wish you the best of luck sweetie. Take good care of yourself and that baby.
    lucindamartinez

Answer by lucindamartinez at 12:03 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i know i am dirvorce him as soon as i can i lived in ok so i have to wait until june, and i am trying to wait until after the baby borned cuz, of the stress factor and filed for legal custody of her, i don't think he will fight for her cuz, he don't take care of the other kids he has, i don't want him back i just want answer about something and he won't answer so the hell with it. i am okay other then this i just could not beleive that he went and got a other girl pg.
    jennloves

Answer by jennloves at 12:05 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• no he is in va and he not with me, yea i heard i don't know how true it is but, now he left that girl he got pg, i know he got her pg, and now he with some girl that does have an std, no i would never ever take him bsck, i just thought i want to get this stuff off my chest and talk about it to other expecting moms, and get their advice as well, yea i hate haveing to wait until june to filed but in this state you got to wait six months after they leave to filed.
    jennloves

Answer by jennloves at 12:10 PM on Apr. 17, 2009