• In the Spotlight:

What is on your list today mommies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Work until one thank God because it is beautiful out today. Then home and taking the LO's to the park. Later I am dropping my DD off at my SIL house because she is going to a volunteer weekend at the camp she attends in the summer.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:29 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Bank at 4pm. Get off work at 5. go get the kids, pay the sitter. Go home, cook dinner, eat . and decorate a cake. It's due in the morning for a bday party. I do cakes on the side. That's it.
    forevermom75

Answer by forevermom75 at 11:31 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• to be physically and mentally prepared. my dad is driving down and mom is flying down, to visit for a few days and celebrate my son turning 1. so I need to finish cleaning the house to make it more presentable (we just moved too, so theres still lots of unpacked boxes all over the place).
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I have a WIC appt, then I'm going shopping at the Dollar Tree (love that store LOL!!). Then going to pick up a coffee table. :-) Exciting huh? haha
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 11:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• clean house (ugh!!) get hubbys seal for his pickup, pick up hubbys brother, do some looking around at lake to do a familyreunion in july, pay off credit card 8,000, go pick up 4 wheeler and go 4 wheeling, start a night fire to roast marshmellows
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 11:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I just finished cleaning, I had to to my usual weekend cleaning early because the landlord is coming to inspect...When she leaves my son and I are going to go to the park for a little bit and then prepare for his birthday tomorrow!! My son is going to be 2 :) I'm so excited !!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 11:41 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i already...
    gave the kiddo a bath
    made a big breakfast
    straightened up the living room

now all i have to do is...
    dishes
    2 loads of laundry
    walk the dog (perhaps give her a bath)
    take the kiddo outside to ride her bike
    and, of course, go to walmart (i think we might actually live there...)
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• oh! and did i mentio HAVE A BABY! i'd like to do that today, too...
    one week til due date!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 11:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• change ands wash sheets for three beds, pick up g-son from preschool, fix his lunch, go to moms and pickup stuff we forgot last night and tell my brother bye..they go home in the morning, pick up g-daughter from school, make them a snack, start dinner, hustle kids to clean up toys, eat, do dishes, bath and bed routine for kids, sit and don't move until I crawl to bed..fairly quiet day. Oh did I mention it is storming out.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Work until 4:30 then going home cooking dinner real quick then going to get my hair trimmed and after that going to bike night on the square.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 11:46 AM on Apr. 17, 2009