Does anybody know where I can follow a daily online fitness program?

I'm looking for a kind of free, online fitness intructoras I have little time and money to go to the gym.
Thanks for helping!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• www.sparkpeople.com is a wonderful resource!
    MommyRust

Answer by MommyRust at 2:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• did you check out fitness groups on here? there are alot.
    WhatevaItTakes

Answer by WhatevaItTakes at 11:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Sparkpeople was my first and best thought too! It is fantastic!
    LoriJ_

Answer by LoriJ_ at 3:14 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• spark people is great!!
    BLONDEGURL75024

Answer by BLONDEGURL75024 at 3:56 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Prevention online has many areas to give you complete day to day instructions and they even have videos to show you particular movements with hand weights, etc. I even have 2 videos that do quick fat blasting, from Prevention that you can load straight to your harddrive, that way you don't have to get online, and I have an icon so that I can click on it and work out with the trainer right there on the spot!

See if you can search Prevention for Summer Body Challenge, and if the videos will still load. I used this program last year and started seeing results in 3 weeks, just like they said. I felt really good, and I still use these routines every other month. :) I like to break up my routines using the muscle confusion method of toning. This keeps your muscles from becoming too used to the same movement and not changing. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:30 PM on Apr. 17, 2009