has anyone ever had an Ectopic pregnancy? if so can you please help me! what where you symthoms?

thank you.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:30 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i have never had one but i had pain and it made them think i had one.
    it was a horrible pain that was on only one side , felt like pain on only one of my ovaries.
    turned out to be cysts for me but they first suspeced a tubal pregnancy .
    if you think you may have one go to the dr and be checked right away . that is most definatly a better safe then sorry thing
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Oh i forgot one thing can you still take a pregnancy test? I think I have an ectopic pregnancy and i want to take a pregnancy test will it show that i am pregnant even tho i am bleeding?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I am having mild cramps on one side.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• yes you can because the HcG is still there .
    if you have a tubal pregnancy tho , it does need to be taken out , if you think you have one you need to go to the dr honey
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• if yourbleeding is it possible it is just your period?
    if your not sure go ahead and call your dr or heck go to the er and be checked.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:35 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• you can take a test, your body still produces the hormone no matter where the baby is. So if you are that far along, the test will come up positive. My doctors thought my baby was in my tube when i was 5 weeks. They thought i had a baby in my uterus too. The pain i felt was like SEVERE cramps on just one side and a constant lingering throbbing pain. Turned out to be a cyst but the way i described it too my doctors, they said thats what they feel like. I dont personally know since mine wasnt ectopic. They also said especially with first pregnancies, you get a cyst. Some people have pain and some people dont. So i suggest an ultrasound. Good luck!
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 11:36 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• my sister had an etopic pregnancy. she had horrible cramps, both sides, no bleeding ( she had a quart of blood in stomach though, and she couldnt breath because of it. not all are the same though. do you know for sure your preggers or do you just think you are?
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• well i had Meriana(sp) put in about 1 month ago and i had spotting and then it went away bleed heavy then went away, now I been bleeding for a week 2day and its really heavey! i have lots of blood clots (TMI sorry) and my insurance ended ={
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• well go to the hospital, they cant deny to see you. my sister almost died from her etopic pregnancy, it is VERY serious!
    SabrenaLeigh

Answer by SabrenaLeigh at 11:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i would go to the er . as the pp said they ccant deny to see you . she is right also it is a very serious thing .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:54 AM on Apr. 17, 2009