How soon did you begin to "feel" pregnant?

The first time I was pregnant, I started getting nauseous immediately after conception, even though the thought that I was actually pregnant never crossed my mind til I was already 6 wks along.

Now me and Hubby are trying for #2, and just started trying last week. Now I am feeling a bit nauseous and grumpy just like last time. I know, take a test, right? Well I'm getting ready to go buy one, but I just want to know, when did you start to "feel" pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:31 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I didn't really feel pregnant until about week 30. My hips gave out and I was miserable those last 11 weeks. Before that, I didn't feel pregnant at all, other than feeling my daughter kick me constantly.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 11:36 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Probably not until like 4 months or so. Then it hit me like a train.
    Nikky0803PAG

Answer by Nikky0803PAG at 11:32 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• if you just started trying it could be your mind i guess like hopeing so it makes yuou feel the "symptoms" but i know some people that feel sick a couple weeks before their periods and some that dotn feel a thing the whole time .
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:33 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I haven't had a period in a year and a half, so I doubt it's that. And I know it could be wishful thinking too. That's why I'm getting a test. :-)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:37 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• hun, im due in 4 days and i still havent "felt" pregnant yet lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 11:49 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• The first time I felt PG before I even missed my period. With the second I was a few months along before I felt any different. It is so different for everyone, and every pregnancy!
    maggiemom2000

Answer by maggiemom2000 at 12:11 PM on Apr. 17, 2009