Does your DH/SO ignore you after HE did something that upset you?

Mine ignores me, and even speaks hatefully to me. He also becomes unreasonably comlpicated to talk to because everything I say he makes in to an arguement. If HE does something that hurt my feelings, and I get upset, he will ignore me, and act mad at me. He always tries to turn it around on me somehow when he is the immature, careless, jerk, and I'm always nice to him unless he does something that upsets me. Like today I asked "Who are you calling?" because I heard the phone dialing. He said "Nobody." and I said "I just heard you dial a #, so you had to be calling someone." He said "No, I was calling the bank, I wasn't calling anybody."
He says all of this with an attitude, and I know he just did that to be complicated. He calls the bank regularly, and any other time I ask that he tells me he's calling the bank. He does this with every little thing I say. He will also make a fight last days, and even make it worse.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• When my DH did something to piss me off..He makes himself scares( he leaves me alone)..

What your saying..I wouldn't put up with..We wouldn't be together if my DH did what your DH/SO does.

Answer by louise2 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• does he leave the house after these little episodes with you?
    does he leave after the phone calls to "the bank"?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• well I wouldnt say he ignores me, but he goes into a different room so I can chill and cool off lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 11:43 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• No he didn't leave. He really did call the bank. He was just being an ass to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:44 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think that's a man thing where they get mad at you for getting mad at them.
    We got into it last night and he jsut laid there and ignored me and I jsut wanted to punch him in the face when he acted mad at me...
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:45 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I don't know what to say...I do that to my SO sometimes...I know I shouldn't, but it pisses me off when he throws a fit over nothing and t hinks it is ok. He does the same thing...maybe we just have a disfunctioal relationship. I get mad if he is mad and won't tell me about it...it is a vicious circle because he is very private person. Then he gets mad at me for being mad...have I confused anyone yet??????????
    EJSMomma09

Answer by EJSMomma09 at 1:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009