could i be co-dependant or just REALLY in love?

I get so depressed during the day, my mind can only conjure up negative thoughts & my heart feels physical pain. A soon as i go home & see hubby, I'm a different person. I'm smiley & happy & bouncing off the walls being silly w/ SO. I feel like 2 different persons. At work I feel lonely & sad, but when home, i'm so happy to finally be with my love. Am i co-dependant? Or am i just very much in love with my husband? Does everyone feel like this to some degree?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Relationships

• Aw sweetie, thats love. Co-dependant is not love and you are in love. I agree with the first poster. I feel the same way. I can have a awful day and then get home to my husband and kids and I am happy go lucky. My husband lights up my day and it's been 23 years and going. Live, Love and Laugh often.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 11:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• If you were co-dependant I'd think you didn't feel any good thoughts for him, and you just couldn't leave even though he made you miserable. I think that's more co-dependant when women stay even though they have been mistreated, and they feel so bad because of the way their husband treats them.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I'm the exact same way. Ive never really known what the deal was with it.
    misspriss_1987

Answer by misspriss_1987 at 11:42 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• THANK YOU! I was wondering if this is normal. We have been together a long time too, & I've always felt this way. I just don't feel totally complete when he is not near me. Glad i'm not a crazy obsessed lady.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:48 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I felt that for a long, long time. I could have spend every second with him. It always made me so happy to be with him. It made my day. Now you could say I'm co-dependant. Things aren't hardly like they were then. It's looking like we have a snowballs chance in hell to even last.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I think you hate your job and you should quit =]
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 12:22 PM on Apr. 17, 2009