How many of you want to clean but need energy?

I was thinking about doing a lil tidy game on here just for fun anyone up for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Same here i'll give anything a try and my house its kinda messy but i'm lazy too right now but my butt does need something to get in in shape insteasd of feel numb
    semiwife

Answer by semiwife at 12:23 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I definitely do. Theres a mountain of dishes that need to be done. Ughhh but I cant muster enough energy to get my bum up and go wash em
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 12:07 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• i've been sitting on my lazy ass for like an hour now. son is napping. my folks are arriving today to visit for a few days. I did a lot of cleaning already, but could do some more. they understand we just moved and we still have some unpacked boxes, but they are all in the extra room, which will be where my dad is sleeping, so now I have to figure out what to do with those boxes lol i might just hide them in the closet for now. and our washing machine is broken so we can only do so much with the piles of clothes.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:09 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• same here Adensmommy but my house isn't to bad, i just need something spicy to start my fire and i would give anything a try.. i am up for the game
    Anonymous

• I am up for it!!! the answer are a lil slow on here today so why not give it a try..
    Anonymous

• I am same boat. M y house and yard is trashed!!! I am on CM just stalling.
    bristle3kids

Answer by bristle3kids at 12:15 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• I swear I never have energy. I think my son took it ALL from me when I gave birth. He can go go go like you couldn't imagine.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:35 PM on Apr. 17, 2009

• Well, my house definitely needs some attention right now, but I can't really do anything while dd is sitting here playing as I always stay with her just to make sure she's ok. She is going with the grandparents tonight to spend the night and go to church with them in the morning. So I will clean tomorrow. Tonight, I have to study for my test that I have tomorrow morning. UGGH!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:04 PM on Apr. 17, 2009